Excellent Job Opportunity for the Role of L1 Distributed Analyst in Irving, TX
Position: L1 Distributed Analyst
Industry: Banking & Financial
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 6 months (Further Extension)
If you want to know more about it, you can contact me at 973-606-3248 or send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide hands-on Linux system administration and maintenance for traditional and cloud systems.
- Provide hands-on Wintel system administration and maintenance for traditional and cloud systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production environments according to existent processes.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of application developers, operations engineers, and architects through tickets and phone calls to support activities.
- Respond rapidly to system maintenance needs, including on evenings and weekends.
- Ensure adherence to policies/standards.
Qualifications encompass the list below, both technically and soft skills:
- 2+ Years Server Administration with enterprise level skills in Linux/Wintel physical and virtual environment management experience
- Working knowledge of standard Linux security methodologies and best practices
- Understanding of agile and other development processes / methodologies
- Understanding of ITIL and other service management processes / methodologies
- Knowledge of the various services and capabilities of cloud computing platforms (AWS, OpenStack, Azure etc…)
- Aptitude for executing processes flawlessly
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work with a global support team
- Adept at learning and applying new technologies and solving new problems
- Relevant certifications (Linux, AWS, CCP, etc…)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Unix/Windows Servers, ITIL, Cloud