This is remote role with biweekly travel to Rocklin, CA. Also, this is a 4-6 months contract to permanent hire role.
Must have Skills: Java, AWS, Python
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- 6+ years’ experience in software development life cycle and significant experience in delivering applications and architecture services.
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying cloud-based solutions using AWS platform.
- Delivering Microservices, REST API programs providing services to both internal and external clients.
- Utilizing agile methodologies to analyze the system and engage in full life cycle development.
- Hands-on experience with Java and Python
- Experience with various database technologies (NoSQL, SQL, MYSQL, PostgreSQL) and data interchange formats (XML, JSON).
- Development and collaboration experience with Git Workflow.
- Able to troubleshoot, debug and provided fixes to the defects.
- Work as a member of cross-functional teams including other Development teams, Quality Assurance, Release Engineering, and Support to create reliable, scalable, and supportable products and capabilities.
- Energetic team player who works well across boundaries and readily adapts to change and enjoys rapid development.
- Knowledge of mobile development (iOS and/or Android), with an understanding of the iOS and Android ecosystems.
Embedded , Java, Android, Linux, C, C++