REMOTE Until COVID (6 Months Contract)
The Oracle Fusion Developer designs, develops, modifies, configures, debugs and evaluates application programs for functional business areas for PG&E. Programs include interfaces, conversions, and enhancements.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develops detailed system design specifications to serve as a guide for system/program development.
- Code, test, debug, and document more complex programs, and enhance existing programs to ensure that data processing production systems continue to meet user needs Build and maintain constructive and collaborative working relationships with other members of the program team (e.g., IT Project Manager, Solution Architect, System Analyst, QA Analyst, Release Manager), as well as members of the IT Service Delivery Team (e.g., Middleware Admin, Production Support Analyst).
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings facilitated by the IT Scrum Master. Manage any/all technical risks to the overall program.
- Oversee the on-time completion of all work assignments and/or deliverables.
- Identify and communicate mitigation plans when milestones/deliverables are at risk of missing the committed dates.
- Provide detailed and accurate status to senior leadership on a daily basis.
- Understand and adhere to all pre-defined checkpoints, governance tollgates, and release management and deployment procedures.
- Work with the Solution Architects and System Analysts to understand the Business Requirements and determine the appropriate solution.
- Review and approve Architecture Design Documents and/or System Requirements. Provide estimates for the design and development phases
- Oversee the creation of Technical Design Documents.
- Identify and communicate mitigation plans when deliverables are at risk of missing the committed delivery dates.
- Support all Production deployments, both domestic and international.
- Assist the Production Support Team with Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on issues that are escalated beyond Level 1 and Level 2 support and work them through to resolution.
- Required industry experience:
- 8+ plus years of extensive experience in software industry specialized in integration/middleware technologies
- 3+ year experience in required technical expertise for specified Oracle Fusion Middleware.
Required technical experience
- Design and Development Experience in the following product versions:
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB) version 10gr3 and 12.C
- JEE Development on WebLogic Server version 12.C.
- Experience in Deployment Strategy of Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies.
- Experience with performance tuning.
- Experience in XQuery/XPath, Transformations.
- Experience in IT specializing in Design, Development and Integration of large scale JAVA/J2EE architecture based systems.
- Supporting Technologies:
- Experience in developing complex SQL queries
- Experience with Web Service and XML technologies, such as WSDL, SOAP, XSLT, XQuery, XSD, XPath.
- Experience in JSP development/Java script.
- Experience with Maven, Jenkins and Junit.
- Experience with version control tools such as Clear Case and/or GIT
- WLS JAX-B and JAX-WS.
- WebLogic JMS connections
- WLS EJB 3.0
- WLS WS-Security Implementations.
- Experience with the use of proxies with SOAP or REST transports.
- Experience with asynchronous and synchronous interfaces.
- Experience using SOAP UI and unit testing of web services.
Required education and certifications
- A degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences, Management Information Systems or related discipline.
- Experience with other middleware products such as: Layer 7 API Gateway, Informatica Powercenter and Axway Managed File Transfer solutions (preferred but not required
middleware ,• Oracle Service Bus , WebLogic , Oracle Fusion , performance tuning, XQuery/XPath, Transformations, SQL, WSDL, SOAP, XSLT, XQuery, XSD, XPath., Web service, Maven, Jenkins , SOAP UI ,• WLS JAX-B , JAX-WS, XML, SpringBoot