Job Title: Cyber Support Engineer II
Work Location: Atlanta, Richmond or Raleigh
- Strong understanding of networks and monitoring net flow
- Strong security engineering background and experience
- Ability to evaluate and guide packet capture and netflow strategy
- Ability to evaluate security tool capability overlap and implement
- SCRUM/AGILE experience
- Understanding of securing monitoring tools including IDS, IPS, Netflow, etc.
- Strong experience with any or all of the following tools: SecurityOnion, Stealthwatch, SourceFire/Firepower, Netwitness, Zscaler, Cisco Umbrella, Proofpoint, InfoBlox
Engineering will be responsible for implementing, configuring, and expanding network security tools based on Ecosystem priorities and requirements.
network security , SecurityOnion, net flow, monitoring