Position: Information Protection Advisor
Duration: 12+ Months with high possibility of extension
- Analyze RBAC (Roles Based Access Control) structure and complexity, with the goals of improving role structure, reduce segregation of duty conflicts, streamlining administration
- Simplifying the user experience Input into the development, integration and implementation of tools
- Support audit requirements and the maintenance of roles
- Provide direction and support to project teams across the enterprise pertaining to RBAC, security administration and systems operations
- Lead RBAC process improvement and automation efforts
- Analyze data to make improvements to the RBAC processes and roles to improve efficiencies and the end user experience
- 6+ years of Role Based Access Control experience required
- In depth Role Based Access Control knowledge.
- Well versed in building RBAC (Role Based Access Control) roles.
Role Based Access Control , IAM