Job Title: Program Manager III
Location: Bellevue, Washington(Remote)
Duration: 12 Months
Technical Program Manager II will help to maintain and deliver new app and platform components for our connected car products. The day to day responsibilities will include working with external and internal partners to solve customer facing issues and ensure that in-market product is always meeting a high customer experience bar and also help us improve our program management processes such as automated reports and good release management practices.
- Work closely with internal and external partners to maintain in-market product and ensure customers continue to have a good experience across app, platform and device
- Own communication for technical delivery across programs with senior leadership and across partner organizations
- Anticipate bottlenecks and balance business needs versus technical constraints to move products forward quickly
- Work with development teams to ensure proper status reporting and lifecycle evolution of in-flight products
- Experience managing programs across cross-functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- Experience leading development programs iOS, and Android apps which interface with cloud and hardware component(s)
- 3+ years of technical program management experience
- Experience managing complex products and collaborating with internal and external partners
- Experience with managing Jira including workflows and best practices
- Experience leading programs for IOT products is a plus.
- Scrum Product Owner Certification (CSPO), Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or equivalent experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical field.
- Masters preferred
JIRA, Application Development experience