Job title: Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Bloomfield, CT
Duration: 12 Months
Day to Day:
- Provide compensation support for assigned markets. This includes validating policy detail, calculations and processing of overall payments.
- Conduct compensation analysis and investigate producer payment issues that impact the producer's payout.
- Field business requests from leadership and provide tactful response leveraging individual contributor knowledge and resources.
- Provides subject matter expertise and serve as market expert regarding specific compensation issues.
- Ability to collaborate and work closely with business partners such as but not limited to Producer Value Stream, Agile, IT, Commissions, Legal, Underwriting, Operations, Marketing, Pricing, Products, Finance and Sales departments that have various levels of experience resolving gap analysis and problem resolution process.
- Analyze and process monthly/quarterly/annual payments for producers receiving supplemental or non-standard compensation.
- Process check and wire payments.
- Collaborate with Producer Value Stream Team, Producer Relations Director and Regional Producer Relationship Managers to oversee and maintain budget expense and efficiencies in current processes.
- Collaborate with the reporting, analytics and administrative teams to be able to draw conclusions from analysis and apply insight and decisive but quantifiable execution based on the findings.
- Prepare various ad hoc requests for internal clients and customers.
- Assist in compensation program design and drafting of future Non-Standard agreements for key producers. This includes developing, testing and implementation of the programs advising with Legal and Compliance teams.
- Creates and maintains document of standard operating procedures.
- Assist Manager and team as needed in day-to-day activities related to producer compensation, research, analytics and/or special projects.
- Prior experience working with Brokers and Sales Representatives is a plus.
- Experience working with tools and systems a plus. Example, Salesforce, or similar customer relationship management platforms.
- Analytical abilities a must and is required to navigate the day to day inquiries and challenges presented by internal and external business partners.
- Motivated self-starter who is detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and time management.
- Ability to function in a high demand work environment while managing multiple priorities Excellent oral, written and presentation skills Ability to function equally as an individual and as a team player with proven ability to manage strong working relationships within the organization.
- Proficient with Ms Office and database applications.
Reporting, marketing, management, research, Finance, Leadership, Design, Presentation, Salesforce, Testing, Analytics, Compliance, logistics, organization, Business, Microsoft Office Other, DATABASE, PAYMENTS, English, loan