An Excellent Opportunity for Infrastructure/IT Project Manager to work with "Fortune 100" clients in Charlotte, NC
- The Senior Project Manager will be a seasoned project manager versed in technical program and project management practices and principles. The Senior Project Manager provides direction and oversight to project teams to design, develop, and deploy IT solutions that meet applicable business requirements. This individual may lead a single complex project or a group of smaller, unrelated projects.
- 7 - 10 years.
- Responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of a material change for a project of high complexity across multiple departments within a single business unit.
- Manages, leads and directs the work efforts of resources that may be functionally aligned as part of the project and/or organizationally aligned as direct reports.
- Responsible for the end-to-end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solution.
Responsibilities include :
- Manage Project Scope, Timeline and Budget/Expenses
- Obtain and align resources to key project roles
- establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities
- Oversight/Manage/Lead project execution, integration and implementation
- Risk Management and Mitigation Planning
- Readiness/Change Adoption/Stakeholder Management
- Quality Assurance, ensure that all applicable change requirements are satisfied
- Acts as the primary point of contact and integration for the project.
- Requires a broad technical background with 3-tiered applications and experience operating production environments.
Skill sets Required :
Ex: Java; CCAR; OTC; Agile; SQL
- The role is highly collaborative and requires strong written and verbal communication, facilitation, and team building skills in a professional environment
- Documentation skills are also required using a variety of tools (MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, etc.) JIRA – Agile View – forecasting tool
- Strong background in ITIL framework and processes
- Experience with SDLC (Agile Methodologies/Waterfall) and Project Management Framework
- Understanding of Cloud design and infrastructure
- Familiarity with infrastructure and software technology, and adept at quickly learning technical concepts.
- Able to fully manage and execute against standard program and security policies, including Risk and Issue Management, Governance, Resource Management, Dependency Management, etc.
- Agility when dealing with change
- Drive learning, communications and engagement planning with our technical teams and service management
- Traditional PM Skills
Should have knowledge of:
- Storage, SAN, Operating System (Linux)
- Web application (IIS, MTS, J2EE, Java, Weblogic, Websphere, I-planet, Windows, AIX, Solaris, and Linux)
- Software Development (Java, ASP, .NET, etc.)
- Database (MS SQL, Oracle)
- Network infrastructure (HTTP, TCP, DNS, Load-balancers)
- VMware knowledge
- Prior virtualization environment experience
To apply for this position and setup an interview with the client please click on apply and send in your resume along with your contact info. For any further queries please feel free to contact:
Akanksha V. Singh
Solaris, Oracle, Waterfall, SDLC, management, Documentation, JIRA, Agile, Forecasting, asp, Networking, WAN, ITIL, SQL, Java, Cloud, Infrastructure, Project Manager, Banking, Finance, Web Application, Budgeting, forecasting, Risk management, governance, Resource management