Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, MIS, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• 5-8 years of professional, diverse experience across the finance / IT industry, functions, and businesses
• Must have reports, deck/ presentation skills.
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Experience working with clients and managing client relationship
• Experience working closely with IT and Operations Project managers and development teams
• Data oriented with an excellent attention to detail
• Experience in data analysis with intermediate /advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite skills.
• Advanced knowledge of PM Project Disciplines including Agile and Waterfall methodologies (PMP certified a plus)
• Experience of managing issues / coordinating issue triage, driving issue resolution, preparing updates and reports for management.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to present projects to senior audiences.
• Ability to articulate and present issues / items concisely, coherently and prepare high quality reports / updates for senior management.
PMO, Project Management, Business Analysis, MS Office Suite, SDLC