Job Title: SDET
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 12 Month (Extendable)
- Test automation.
- Create white/black box test cases and develop target test applications based on identified use cases.
- Work closely with developers to create comprehensive test plans using the developer’s design spec. or bug description.
- Building/harnessing existing testing tools and automated testing frameworks written in Java and/or Python.
- Understand product requirements and ensure the engineering implementation covers all of them.
- Participate in design and code reviews, software maintenance releases, and documentation of test cases and result.
- Evaluate and test new product features according to business and functional requirements while identifying potential risks.
- Be involved in functional (integration, system) and non-functional (usability, performance, security) testing of products.
- Develop new approaches to solve problems identified during Quality Engineering activities; Influence development teams with regards to prioritizing testability and operationalization aspects of the modules; collaborate with team members on testing activities.
- Drive test efforts for major releases or within Agile sprints.
- Work in tandem with other engineers to build advanced automated frameworks to deliver and exercise our world-class applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Electronics or related discipline
- Work experience in Java programming (preferable) , Python or at least one scripting language.
- Good knowledge of Internet technologies: RESTful Web Services and HTTP proxies, HTTP and HTTPS Protocols, web servers and databases (SQL), and how to test them
- Good command of testing different QA Methodologies (black-box, white-box and gray-box) for both web UIs and backends, both manually and automated.
- Experience in identifying and formulating test cases.
- Experience in testing REST-based API interfaces and Service-Oriented Architectures both manually and automated.
- Good command of Selenium WebDriver and TestNG, including Page Object design patterns and Selenium Grid configurations
- Passion for finding defects and breaking things is a must.
- Knowledge of Rest Assured, Selenide, or similar test libraries
- Experience in using testing tools like FireBug, PostMan, Charles Proxy or similar.
- Experience with GIT source code management
Intetested candidates can share their resume at email@example.com or reach me out at 973-750-9027
SDET, Selenium, webdrives, API, Web Services, Selenide, Firebug, Postman, Charles, GIT, Java, python, Testing, test Automation