Note: This is 100% remote role with initial duration of 6 months and has potential of getting converted to permanent.
Key Skills: Looking for someone to help drive the DataSafe development roadmap, assist with scoping and prioritizing new features/enhancements, track technical issues using a backlog, and communicate progress.
- This position is responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of assigned technology development initiatives.
- The Technology Program Manager will serve as the primary owner of program commitments and is responsible for defining scope, gathering requirements, ensuring stakeholder alignment, influencing the decision making process, driving internal and external development teams, determining success metrics, tracking against milestones, identifying and mitigating risks, proactively managing changes in project scope, driving program prioritization, and clearly communicating the impact of programs to project stakeholders and senior management.
- To ensure the successful delivery of solutions, the Technology Program Manager must be highly motivated, self-directed, and able to effectively combine strong technical and project management skills with a passion for collaboration and innovative thinking.
- Seven or more years of experience in technology and third party oversight, including roles of influence and consistent interactions with Senior Business leadership.
- Five years of program management or product management in a product development environment.
- Minimum three years of experience directly leading and supervising a development team, preferably within a financial institution.
- KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS: Expertise in developing, troubleshooting, and implementing vendor software
Program Manager, DataSafe, Roadmap