- These are remote/home based temporary positions forecasted to run this year. Remote Certified Coders review medical records and apply appropriate ICD–10-CM diagnostic codes and Client's Flagged Event. Codes must meet Client's QA standards (following both Official Coding Guidelines and Risk Adjustment Guidelines).
- Active certified coder certification through AHIMA or AAPC required (CRC/ CPC/ CCS). CCA, CPC-A are not accepted.
- At least one year of experience as a certified coder is required.
- At least one year of risk adjustment coding experience is required.
- Extensive knowledge of ICD-10-CM outpatient diagnosis coding guidelines (knowledge and demonstrated understanding of Risk Adjustment coding and data validation requirements is highly preferred)
Windows, Access, Reporting, Security, management, Documentation, Training, ER, Testing, Commitment, CPC, Communication, SAN, organization, EDI, Interpersonal Skills Other