Job Title : System Engineer III
Location : Mossville, IL
Duration : 24 months (Conversion or Extension)
- Design and develop high-quality End to End Telematics systems and software features for E&T Site Connectivity clients & customers.
- Participates in the concept and design of complex Digital Information Systems projects for release to production in a manner to ensure products provide superior performance, durability, quality, and serviceability.
- Reviewing telematics design requirements and working with a customer to improve the coverage of validation tests in order to improve quality
Technical Skills Required
- Modern Object Oriented and System Development experience
- Familiarity with Cloud computing
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and ability to perform using the corporate Agile methodology
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Desire to work in a team environment.
Soft Skills Required
- Strong commercial, business, engineering, telematics skills
- An understanding of product test & development, NPI Process
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of engines.
- Knowledge of PC tools such as Visio, MSOffice.
- Knowledge of Diagnostic and Event systems
- Knowledge of Service tools, Matlab, Vector based development tools and displays
- Bachelors degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar field
- 5 years experience in control systems hardware and electronics (validation or development).
Interested candidates can reach out at 973-750-9027 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Design, Engineer, Telematic, Visio, Event, cloud, manufacturing or plant experience