- Responsible for Accounts Payable activities including Agency Payments for FDA, EU Notified Bodies, maintenance of spreadsheets and systems related to these activities
- Supporting the global Apostille and Legalization process requests and follow-up activities.
- Responsible for activities related to Regulatory Information Management (RIM) filing.
- Index and archive paper and electronic submissions including information, amendments, annual reports, general correspondence, adverse event reporting, and promotional materials.
Minimum Requirements (Must Have):
- Bachelors degree required
- Payment and Purchase orders experience (Accounting)
Additional (Nice to have):
- Knowledge level of MS applications, which includes creating templates, editing and formatting complex documents in Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, OneNote, Sharepoint.
- Regulatory coursework.
- Experience with Internet/Intranet technology and interactive software applications.
Bachelor's, Purchase Orders, Payment