• Minimum 1 - 5 years of experience in reviewing customer transactions and information for identifying potentially suspicious activity and performing AML or fraud reviews/investigations.
• Experience in writing and preparing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements preferred
• Work experience in a financial institution with job-specific work experience in AML.
• Knowledgeable of the laws applicable to money laundering, including the Bank Secrecy Act, the USA PATRIOT act, US Treasury AML guidelines, OFAC requirements, and Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements preferred
• General understanding of Senior Public Figures, Money Service Businesses, Wealth Management, and Retail Banking preferred.
• Established business knowledge and comprehension of financial products.
• Excellent research skills including experience with online search tools.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• SAR Writing experience, specifically in retail banking, and more knowledge of AML Red Flags such as cash structuring.
• Ability to understand and draw conclusions from research conducted.
• CAMS certification preferred
AML, Anti-money Laundering, SAR, Suspicious Activity Reporting, CAMS, EXCEL, RESEARCH, BSA, OFAC