Job Title: SFDC Tech Lead
Work Location: Remote
Employment Type: Full time
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments. Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions? Now is the perfect time for you to join the Collabera Salesforce team, where you’ll:
Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein, and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
Collabera is looking to add an experienced Salesforce Technical Lead to join our team as a Manager/Sr Manager.? This role will have day-to-day management of our Salesforce technical team, onshore and offshore.? You'll?oversee programmatic elements,?Integration, Data Migration, design & architecture and we'll need you to have a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform. You'll lead the development of customized components, so we're looking for candidates who can get their hands dirty and jump in and write code if necessary (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components including Aura, front end web technologies).?
- Architect complex technical Cloud CRM solutions.
- You’ll be responsible for environment management.
- Integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce/Force.com.
- Architect, design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Salesforce and Force.com.
- Manage technical project team members (onshore and offshore).
- Running workshops, working closely with client, able to talk about tradeoffs e.g. terms of config vs code.
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce features and functionality.
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Mentor junior team members in Salesforce technology, Force.com, Integration Technologies, and Salesforce best practices.
- Oversee code reviews.
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development.
- Manage offshore resources and provide technical specs to developers.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects.
- At minimum of 3 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations, and to develop and execute data migrations.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience leading projects, technical project teams, and performing code reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 14 years’ work experience).
- Experience managing developers a huge plus.
- Lightning experience
- Well-rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- A background in development and/or configuration on other CRM platforms (examples: MS Dynamics, Siebel, Zoho) will be preferred.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
desktop, support, active directory, dns, service now, windows, salesforce