- Responsible for analyzing and collecting on past due accounts and determining which collection tool are to be used depending on the collection strategy assigned for the period.
- Reconciles accounts in a credit balance which includes researching and reconciling any open invoices or deductions
- Accurately prepares adjustments and or journal entries.
- Assists customers with Accounts Receivable functionality.
- Accountable to maintain all accounts on an up-to-date basis status to ensure “clean” audits by internal and outside auditors.
- Experience working with MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- 2-4 years minimal experience working in Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, Collection.
- Strong billing reconciliation and accounting skills
Word, Excel, Outlook, Finance, Billing, Collection , Account Receivables