Let me know if you are interested in below role:
Position Title: PEGA Architect
# of Openings: 1
Locations: NC/TX/AZ/MN/NJ/NY/MO and all other hubs (candidate should work in EST )
Contract Length: 24 months
Interview Date/Time: Panel Interview with Manager and another member of the team
Team: Digital Workforce Services, Technology & Operations Group
Why: Backfill for a consultant hitting their tenure
- Certified Pega7 CSA, CSSA, LSA or Sr. CPA Architect – need proof of certification with resume submission
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Previous development experience in Java or .Net
- Ideally 5+ years design and planning experience in systems applications or IT Architecture Development of PRPC 7.1 features on BPM side
- Previous Banking Experience
- Experience in creation of rules management and associated tools such as export & import tools, skimming and bulk processing tools
- Experience creating Web Services in Java
- Supporting Enterprise Allegation Platform (EAP), this platform is being used by internally at Client. It is a regulatory project enforced by the government for Client.
- Customer: Internal Fulltime Employees of Client – goal to is reduce the fraud, risk, money laundering or any “allegation” that could be a vulnerability within banking structure.
- These candidates will be responsible for working on medium to high architectural impact projects, recommending exceptions to the Enterprise Architecture for high level projects.
- They will be reviewing and approving medium architectural impact designs, communicating the Enterprise Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams within their line of business or infrastructure sub-domain (organizational unit) and directing implementation of the architecture for their organizational unit.
Pega, BPM, Business, Java,, NET Pega 7, 1, Pega Architecure, csa, cssa