Location: Minneapolis only
Not eligible for sponsorship
- Responsible for leading a product team
- the product they will be leading is the java pivotal cloud application ; this is a finance forecasting application
- Must be able to explain running a product team that has run automated testing
- Must be familiar with agile practices
- Responsible for facilitating the scrum process on scrum teams with cross-functional impacts that involve moderately complex project, non-project, or maintenance work.
- Guides the scrum team(s) and organization to follow generally accepted Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint.
- Uses empirical data to help the team(s) assess their Scrum Maturity , optimize scrum team velocity to organizational KPIs, and identify improvement opportunities to achieve higher levels of team performance.
- Proactively addresses systemic impediments to team agility and guides the team(s) on methods to escalate when needed to prevent challenges from becoming blockers.
- Coaches scrum team(s) to deliver capabilities using agile practices while also following the Software Development Lifecycle, business process mapping, and various release processes as appropriate to ensure all risk, security, and development requirements are met. Partners with discipline managers to convey their concerns to scrum teams about governance policies and adherence to corporate standards. Partners with Product Owner(s) to ensure continuous refinement of backlog, which may include stories from multiple projects.
- Completion of some work may depend on non-agile work teams.
- Drives Scrum adoption across all levels in the organization. Facilitates and is accountable for owning the Scrum Agile ceremonies for the scrum team(s). Partners with Product owners, Program or Project Managers to communicate delivery of work product from the scrum team and escalates key risks and issues impeding scrum team effectiveness.
- Identifies skills and competencies of scrum team members and makes adjustments accordingly to promote development and highly effective teams.
Excel, NICE, JAVA, Security, JIRA, Finance, Agile, Scrum, Forecasting, Testing, Commitment, organization, Business, Java Other, product