Job Title: Product Marketing Manager III
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: 6 months
- Product Marketing Manager who can work closely with the Engineering and Product team to drive product development, testing, and go-to-market efforts for our ad delivery bidding and budget products.
- As a Product Marketing Manager on Ads Delivery, you will lead the product alpha and beta testing, develop communication plans to bring products to market, and identify opportunities to improve existing products through research.
- The job requires excellent cross-functional leadership, analytical and communication skills, and self-direction.
- Lead market analysis and competitive assessments to prioritize product development, solutions, and narratives to better connect with our clients' needs
- Lead effective alpha and beta tests and project manage a team of cross-functional partners
- Develop product positioning, go-to-market plans and launch products with a team of cross-functional partners
- BA/BS degree
- [5+] years' experience in a startup or corporate environment with at least  of those years’ experience in product management, product marketing, strategy consulting, or related field
- Track record of effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results
- Communication skills that are effective with technical, business, and external stakeholders
- Customer orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
marketing, management, research, Leadership, Forecasting, Engineering, Focus, Presentation, Testing, Communication, BPM, WAN, SAN, assessment, Compliance, Influencing, Business, Managing Cross-Funct