- Yes its specific to Silicon industry Remote , but one the pandemic situation gets better its mandatory to work form the given location Remote , but one the pandemic situation gets better its mandatory to work form the given location1.Hands on experience in implementing platform components including microservices, CI/CD steps and automation.
- Expert programming skills using Golang Excellent understanding of microservices architecture
- Hands-on experience in deploying and managing applications on Kubernetes Hands on experience working with Kubernetes infrastructure Experience with Kubernetes monitoring tools (prometheus), signalFx and telemetry Create and maintain continuous integration (CI) environments to facilitate an agile development process.
- Very good understanding of HA and Clustering of distributed systems Experience working with Git, Jenkins, Makefile, Gradle is highly preferred Expert understanding of Kubernetes internals (clustering, scheduling, controllers, API server, Service Brokers etc. Experience with AWS and EKS is a must Experience with Istio service mesh Kubernetes Certification is highly preferred 2.Go Lang ||Kubernates Controller||CRD|| Operators (PCoE)
Additional Job Details:
- Container and Microservices Security (P3 - Advanced)
- Kubernetes (P3 - Advanced)
- DevOps (P2 - Intermediate)
- Web API Services (P1 - Beginner)
Primary Skill Program and Project Management
Security, management, architecture, Agile, ant, AWS, Scheduling, Automation, Azure, Golang, LAN, Kubernetes