- In this role, the incumbent will be responsible to represent in 3GPP RAN 4 standards body.
- Develop written technical contributions in 3GPP RAN4.
- Present these technical contributions and work with other 3GPP standards members to reach consensus agreements.
- Review, analyze other 3GPP member’s contributions and defend position during standards meetings.
- Create a pre and post meeting reports to identify and summarize Company’s interests and possible concerns requiring actions.
- Conduct interference/ RF impairment analysis to validate co-existence scenarios against spectrum holdings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Science or equivalent field
- At least 5+ years of field experience working with cellular radio technologies; specifically 3GPP LTE/UTRA physical layers and of LTE and NR features
- Experience in standardization working groups, preferable 3GPP RAN4
- In-depth knowledge on wireless communication theory, systems and signal processing algorithms (OFDM)
- Experience in modeling and quantifying RF/PHY metrics such as ACLR, ACS, EVM, SEM, and phase noise effects
- A good understanding of FCC rules and spectrum policies
- Be able to interface with remote teams and have flexibility for extensive travel
- Simulation experience in physical layer or system layer aspects in MATLAB and/or NS, and/or Python
- Capable of running C/C++ simulations to perform link margin analysis
Other, C++, MATLAB, POS, SEM, Communication, LAN, SAN, Wireless, Python , ACLR, ACS, EVM, SEM, RAN4 , 3GPP LTE, UTRA , LTE