This role is 100% role
- Includes recording financial transactions, preparing and reviewing account analyses, and reserves, reviewing reconciliations and coordinating the research and resolution of outstanding items of Balance Sheet accounts.
- Active participation to establish effective internal controls to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Supporting Management in achieving financial targets and minimizing risk by providing relevant, timely financial information and analysis in a cost effective manner.
- Position requires application of professional accounting principles and methods to a wide variety of accounting problems and transactions. Independent judgment is required of daily tasks; while general guidance is provided on special projects or new assignments.
- Subject to frequent deadlines, work is submitted to the Financial Controller upon completion for review.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience including progressive experience with multinational companies.
- Big 4 Public Accounting experience preferred, managerial experience a plus.
- Bachelor in Accounting. CPA a plus.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills, and a strong knowledge of computer based accounting systems, Office programs (Word and Excel) and the Internet.
- Excellent accounting and financial analysis knowledge, including systems applications skills. Plus experience working with a multi location environment.
- Proven ability to interact effectively with peers, management and the operational areas.
- Experience in ERP system implementation and good internal control procedures.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including relevant experience with financial consolidations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact effectively with various levels of management.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 20%, first year, if necessary. 10-15% after first year.
- Ability to manage conflict and work under pressure.
- High adaptability to different cultures? Evaluation, analysis and optimization of its time
- Ability to plan and prioritize task
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Manage conflicts and/or stressing situations politically, avoiding unnecessary confrontations, frictions or escalations."
SAP, Word, Excel, management, research, ERP, Adaptability, ER, Presentation, Communication, Evaluation