Corporate and Role Context:
Collabera is a total talent solutions company, providing software engineering technology and talent solutions for the world’s most tech-forward organizations in the areas of engineering, Cloud and Data/ AI. With its roots serving the product engineering needs of some of the world’s most recognized businesses in technology, financial services, telecom, and healthcare, Collabera today operates across 60 locations in 11 countries, serves 30% of the Fortune 500, and has exceeded the industry growth rate by 3-4x for several years, with revenues now approaching $1b annually.
The Purpose, Role Definition, and Requirements: The WHY and WHAT for a Client Partner
Reporting directly to the Vice President, Communications Services, the Client Partner will be responsible for driving the next wave of growth by taking on the business and client leadership role for one of our most important enterprise clients based across the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow revenue within the account to meet clearly established top line targets while continuing to expand our footprint as well as diversify the services being delivered.
- Focus on developing a plan on increasing the visibility of Collabera in the account relationship and in the Communications and Media industry
- The ability to conceptualize, analyze, create blueprint for business transformations and present solutions in the Communications and Media Industry domain
- Be able to position Collabera as a Strategic IT partner and identify avenues for growth
- Develop deep, impactful and trusted consultative relationships with targeted client executives
- Work with Collabera’s different practice areas to propose, sell, and deliver digital initiatives.
- Collaborate with the various internal groups along with the extended account management team to provide thought leadership with key client stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet or exceed company standards
- Work with Delivery teams to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Experience in managing large enterprise Communications and Media clients preferably in broadband/Cable space
- Experience in selling Digital deals
- Highly consultative and solution shaping personality who can lead multi-variate teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage executive (CXO) relationships
- A strong background and experience within the global delivery service model. • Exposure to the latest and greatest technologies – digital e-commerce, mobility, and analytics.
- 10+ years’ experience in the IT consulting and services industry
- 5+ years’ experience in engagement management/client partner roles.
- Demonstrated success in developing winning proposals for IT services
- Strong track record of achieving revenue targets and client satisfaction rating goals
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers to create a result driven, team oriented environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree in computer science or business-related field preferred
Sales, Client Relationship, Business Development, P&L Management, Information Technology, Solution Sales, Digital Services