Corporate and Role Context:
- Collabera is a total talent solutions company, providing software engineering technology and talent solutions for the world’s most tech-forward organizations in the areas of engineering, Cloud and Data/ AI.
- With its roots serving the product engineering needs of some of the world’s most recognized businesses in technology, financial services, telecom, and healthcare, Collabera today operates across 60 locations in 11 countries, serves 30% of the Fortune 500, and has exceeded the industry growth rate by 3-4x for several years, with revenues now approaching $1b annually.
The Purpose, Role Definition, and Requirements: The WHY and WHAT for a Technical Recruiter
- As a Technical Recruiter, you will be given all the tools necessary to be successful, including a well-established leadership team.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager / Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible to manage a full-cycle recruiting process for single or multiple accounts.
- The role will require you to think critically by analyzing the needs of our clients, ensuring that each candidate is carefully screened and presented to fill requirements and helping clients solve their short and long-term business objectives.
- As a Recruiter, you are the backbone of Collabera, therefore you are expected to facilitate the placement of IT professionals with the client(s), as well as attend networking events to broaden your reach to quality candidates.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partnering with Account Managers to understand the technical, functional, and cultural aspects of job requisitions
- Identify qualified technical candidates utilizing the various tools/sources that Collabera offers
- Should be comfortable cold calling candidates and selling Collabera, as well as the opportunities our clients have available
- Should be comfortable thoroughly screening candidates and asking skill-based questions to ensure the candidate meets the competencies set forth by client(s)
- Negotiating pay rates and establishing realistic expectations with candidates that align with client requirements to ensure a smooth and transparent interview process
- Ensure to build and maintain relationships with active/passive candidates as well as prospective candidates in order to build a pipeline
- Submit appropriate, qualified resumes in a timely fashion as required by the client(s)
- Staying up to date on the job market/market trends, in order to best position Collabera and upsell client requisitions to attract top talent
- Recruiting background in the Services domain with good communication skills.
- Complete Staffing & Recruitment Lifecycle experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, liberal arts (psychology, sociology, etc.), industrial relations or organizational development; may have some post-graduate education or training.
- Usually requires a minimum of 3+ years of employment-related experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be technically savvy
- Detailed and process-oriented
- Relationship building skills