Corporate and Role Context:
Collabera provides software engineering solutions for the world’s most tech-forward organizations in the areas of engineering, Cloud and Data/ AI. With its roots serving the engineering needs of the world’s most recognized businesses in technology, financial services, telecom, and healthcare, Collabera today operates across 60 locations in 11 countries, serves 30% of the Fortune 500, and has exceeded the industry growth rate by 3-4x for several years, with revenues now approaching $1b annually
The Market Opportunity and Collabera’s position:
As the world of Digital continues to redefine the role of technology from being Business-context to become Business-core, the ways of the technology buyer has evolved as well. In the near future, the tech-forward buyer will increasingly look for flexible, next-generation partners that bring together the appropriate mixture of five important features - strategic digital partnering, next-gen solutioning capability, end-to-end execution expertise, talent sophistication and engagement flexibility, with a higher index on digital talent enablement and flexibility than ever before.
Collabera solves this burning issue for technology leaders. We provide innovation, engineering, and tech development solutions with flexible talent and engagement models that enable tech-forward businesses to design, build, operate and automate the technology that powers their business, and training and enablement services to build their technology workforce for the present and the future. From outsourced engineering solutions designed to build, operate, and transfer technology and talent assets, to digital workforce transformation upskilling and reskilling, and ultimately talent-on-demand offerings for full-time and contingent technology talent, we enable the journey from technology dependency to technology ownership. This is done through our proprietary Intelligent Talent Cloud – a 10m+ human capital network powered by our AI-driven, Cloud-based technology and talent platform and delivered through our high-touch, client-centric model across our complete suite of offerings. And true to our roots, our expertise lies in engineering – with our offerings focused on providing Data & AI, Cloud, and Platform Engineering solutions.
The employee will oversee a local office and manage the overall revenue, new business development, and growth of accounts managed by that office. Individual will be responsible for setting the right culture, environment, and discipline of the office, and drive the Revenue, Gross Margin and Overall Profitability targets for the office.
• Total regional office responsibility. Set and achieve business targets
• Hire & manage entire office team of recruiters and BDMs/ Account Managers
• Drive the sales team to open new accounts and for growth in existing accounts
• Manage sales executives to meet various set KRA’s including # of meetings, # of direct requirements, Conversions, Spread etc. on a weekly basis.
• Manage employee retention and business leads generation program for region
• Manage P&L for entire region
• Build the overall culture, positive work environment, high discipline, and accountability, amongst all members of office (sales and recruiting)
• Lead by example and show the path by helping bring new business to region
• Generate leads for region by attending Seminars, Trade Shows, Events, and from other Marketing support provided by corporate marketing group
• Conduct Sales Presentations and other closing meetings along with BDM’s / Account managers
• Work closely with recruiting and sales to ensure client satisfaction
• Oversee and map client relationships at the “C” level
• Develop sales strategies to grow existing business and secure new business
• Set recruitment submittal target expectations among recruiters
• Train new and existing employees and ensure the success of new trainee mentor programs for the region
• Resolve all client issues
• Submit weekly and other related reports to SVP
• Ensure a culture of discipline and accountability in office with relates to individual sales and recruiting activity
• Ensuring that all sales and recruiting activity is entered accurately in Collabera systems
• Past track record of success
• High energy to drive teams to success
• Very process oriented and high disciple individual to lead by example
• Have past track record of managing people and driving sales teams to success
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, writing and editing skills
• 5 years of experience in the IT staffing industry
• Bachelor degree. Advanced working knowledge of PC and related software applications.