Location: San Francisco, Charlotte or Phoenix
- Accountable for direct and independent management of primarily high risk/strategic projects (occasionally moderate risk) and/or participates as a member of larger effort(s) to independently manage sub-program component(s) of high complexity under the purview of a program/project leader.
- Successfully informs and influences sponsors and key stakeholders to promote success of project prioritization, senior and executive leadership through times of ambiguity, and obstacle management.
- Performs all usual duties of a Project Manager in accordance with policy, methodology and artifact creation. This includes needs identification; resource requirements; project dependencies, planning and progression; financials management; status reporting; prolific and effective communications; ongoing risk assessment and adaptation; and appropriate escalation strategies and implementation.
- Incorporates regular and appropriate consultation with executive leadership, sponsors, business and other stakeholders to validate project trajectory and project performance feedback.
- Regularly coaches other project managers or project coordinators, including matrix management.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, project delivery, project methodologies, digital product/program management, strategic planning or implementation
- Experience with Clarity, Agile a plus.
- Experience with Digital Products/Projects.
- Experience giving high quality concise project status updates to senior exec level leaders.
- Must have experience managing business as well technology aspects of project.
Waterfall, management, JIRA, Agile, Project / Task manag , Digital Product, Implementation, Product Management