**Remote for now due to COVID restrictions. In the office twice or thrice a week when Covid is contained**
**24 months long project with high possibility of extension**
- Manager is not just looking for someone that has negotiated typical procurement terms, such a price, payment terms, etc and then liaised with legal to negotiate the rest.
- We’re looking for someone that is comfortable negotiating indemnification, privacy, and other similar language in contracts as well. Need to focus more on the procurement skills vs. the contracting skills.
- If we can find an experienced Procurement professional, with contracting experience would be ideal
- There will be minimal support from legal on this in this role Please ensure they state our requirements to the candidate for a video conference and also review technology related questions for video calls to ensure the candidates maximize our time together during the interview.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in contracting services for a pharmaceutical sourcing and procurement organization.
- Experience negotiating contracts and working with the legal and global privacy office departments.
- Able to manage multiple efforts at one time and meet timing requirements.
- Experience with ERP systems, specifically SAP. Comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- Manage contracting process for required IT and Consulting contracts.
- Ensure rapid turn-around for redlines and rate negotiations. Work with cross functional teams, including but not limited to Business Technology Stakeholders, Legal and the Global Privacy Office in order to meet deliverables.
To apply for this position, click on apply and send in your resume along with your contact info. For any further queries please feel free to contact:
sourcing, procurement, contracting, ERP, SAP