This is a 3-6 months contract to hire role. Client is looking for candidates based in Pacific time zone.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated the ability to lead the planning and development of technical solutions to solve moderate to complex business requirements. In addition to a strong technical background, has a consultative mindset, always showing high levels of curiosity about customers and their objectives, and leveraging all information sources to drive solutions and new uses.
- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications
- Overseeing and guiding the analyzing, writing, building, and deployment of software
- Overseeing the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs
Skills & Qualifications
- Development languages: Knowledge of server-side programming languages including Net, Java, and Python, Low Code language like QuickBase
- Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology, including SQLServer, Oracle, MongoDB and MySQL and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached and Varnish.
- Basic design ability: Including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design.
- Server: Experience working with Nginx or Apache servers with a solid background in Linux.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it
Angular , React, HTML, CSS, Prototype, UI, UX