- Apply expertise to design electronic circuit cards (schematic/firmware/digital/analog), Oversee development of prototypes and production PCBs, Integrate subsystems and provide field support for finished systems, Perform research and development activities in a lab, in the field, or at sea, Provide support for establishing requirements and verification/validation activities, Produce and review detailed test plans, procedures, and reports.
- Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Experience with analog and digital circuitry design such as opamp circuits, ADC/DAC converters, microprocessors.
- Familiarity with lab equipment such as spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and signal generators.
- Familiarity with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Schematic capture (OrCAD or Altium), Linux command line, Python or C, SPICE simulation, Matlab, Verilog, Microchip PICs, Xilinx FPGAs, National Instruments LabView.
- Researches, designs, develops, modifies, evaluates and tests a variety of electronic equipment and systems, including radar and radiation detection equipment; radio, television and other communications equipment and systems; circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment.
Other, Access, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, NICE, Security, python, management, research, Leadership, Training, Design, Billing, Engineering, FPGA, MATLAB, Verilog, Communication, Business, linux, OrCAD, Recruiting, LabView, Python, Evaluation Other, OrCAD, Altium, ADC, DAC, Develop, Opamp Circuits, Opamp, Control, Microchip, MS Office