Position Details : Web Content Publisher **Remote**
Location : 100% Remote
Duration : 06 Months (possibility of CTH)
Candidate will be helping to manager the clients blog using a CMS which they will need experience with. Any CMS is fine. Knowledge of HTML is helpful. Candidate will take the blog post put into CMS, formatted correctly and then schedule to be published.
* Create, develop and manage content for the web properties utilizing the web content management system.
* Coordinate web projects for website, the Intranet, and microsites.
*Maintain a consistent tone and branding throughout all web properties.
* Working with the global marketing team, build and maintain a master content calendar for corporate website updates.
* Copyedit and proofread all web content.
* Collaborate with Marketing, Design, and Web Development teams to schedule web content updates
* Keep current with emerging web technologies and be always willing to add to existing skill set.
* Track and report on all relevant site metrics. Creating reports, managing event and conversion tracking and trend analysis of KPI’s.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills; identifying issues with the CMS or content to be deployed and flagging them, ensuring timely resolution.
Required Education and Experience:
Applicants must meet one of the following educations and experience requirements:
* 0-3 years of relevant experience and a bachelor's degree or its equivalent
* Experience with website content management tools, preferably SDL Tridion, or another component-based platform.
* Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
* Some experience managing content and production for websites.
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
* Strong time-management and organizational skills.
* Familiar with search engine optimization techniques and best practices.
* Experience with Gogle Analytics desired
* A team player, with the ability to excel in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
* Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and processes simultaneously
* Proactive and solutions oriented, willing to take ownership of projects and seem them through to completion
Interested Candidates can reach out at 973-750-9027 or email me at joyce.bentley@collabera
Oracle, SAP, Other, Excel, management, Documentation, Finance, ERP, ER, Presentation, Business, Siebel