- Related experience in post market surveillance in a Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Industry preferred.
- Education: Four-year degree, preferably in the healthcare or science fields; or 2-year degree and relevant experience supporting complaint handling investigations, medical device reporting, or product analysis.
- Degreed applicants without medical, scientific, or complaint handling experience may be considered if they possess the strengths suitable for this position.
- May perform multiple functions within the postmarket surveillance department.
- Major responsibilities would include determining classification, review, and disposition of adverse events and medically related complaints for on-market products, including decisions on seriousness, reportability, and potential causality.
- Complete FDA MDR and other outside competent authority regulatory reports.
Entry Level, Biology, Biomedical, Microbiology, Chemistry, Science, Bioengineering, Chemical, Life Science