Onsite from Day 1 in Austin, TX
This role serves as the in between, between engineers and support agents. Troubleshooting issues, working on requests that come in.
- Provide operations and engineering teams support for tooling and infrastructure issues
- Ownership of tool escalations, including accurate triage, SLA management and task resolution
- Communicate issues and fixes to impacted teams
- Analyze common issues to identify root causes, find solutions and process improvements
- Manage and track issue volume, ensure adequate data & measurement
- Proficiency in analyzing data to detect trends and identify root causes
- General familiarity with technical terminology and engineering standards
- Ability to manage projects autonomously
- Organizational and process excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Escalations are created through tasks. Tableo unidash, SRT, internal diagnostic tools
- Issue reports will come into task cue tool. Act as Triage escalation point of contact to review and resolve.
- Someone with tech support or prod support experience (preferred)
- Must be good at following set processes, a problem solver and someone good at fixing things.
- Must be a great communicator (will receive issue reports and will need to be able to comprehend and communicate well.
Years of experience required: At least 2 Years of experience
Key performance measurements: total volume of issues are tracked, will be measured on time to resolve, quality of service, etc,. feedback for future cases
help desk, Windows 10, active directory, Printer, laptop, Ticketing , troubleshoot, Tableo unidash, SRT, internal diagnostic, Triage