Location - New York, NY (Remote)
6+ months Contract (Potential to extend)
- Academic background with/pursuing a degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Demonstrable interest in working in the financial services industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management, and the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time.
- Self-motivated and highly accountable.
- Team player who is comfortable working with individuals at all levels.
- Currently pursuing CFA or CPA preferred.
- Proficient at MS Office applications and able to learn new software quickly.
- Looking for 3-5 years of experience such as in Liquidity reporting and stress testing review, resolution planning , financial regulatory reporting , capital review.
- Supporting the team throughout the audit process.
- Analysing internal controls, processes, and financial data in order to contribute to audit workpapers and reports.
- Managing data in the audit database.
- Participating in meetings and calls with audit stakeholders.
- Ad hoc projects including preparing presentations, organizing team events, etc.
- This is part of additional audits within the bank that result in additional workload. This team needs coverage for liquidity, resolution planning, LIBOR review, financial reporting etc.
Word, Reporting, marketing, management, Finance, Training, Presentation, Testing, Communication, SAN, COM, assessment, organization, Business, audit, auditor, internal auditor, financial auditor, finance auditor, regulatory, auditing, report, financial, statement, LIBOR