• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
• Master's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
• Systems Test Engineering - The ability to plan and design tests for proper integration of systems components and features, including knowledge of the system under test. This also includes the ability to perform cost/benefit analysis for types of testing to be employed versus potential systems errors, consult on approaches and tools for testing compatibility with other features, analyze test executions and results, implement improvements to testing process and tools, and provide time, effort, and resource estimates for thorough testing.
Analyze Test Executions and Results
Must have between 0-4 years of combined experience with the following:
• Understand Power measurement methodologies, equipment and tools.
• Profile power on internal and competitor platforms.
• Parse and process complex Power measurement data, report the results with high accuracy, determine the preliminary cause for regression.
Debugging, Design, Testing, Python , power, power measurement