Industry Banking & Financial Services
Work Location Buffalo, NY (100% Remote)
Job title CDD/KYC Analyst
Duration 1 year
Shift 8am - 5pm EST
- This team is responsible for doing existing to the client's KYC reviews. The analyst will work with existing information on client and address any new/existing concerns.
- This team will not work with actual client engagement, but they will identify to filter through for the right team.
- Passing through for quality checks, approvals, etc. These resources will be mainly focused on Commercial Banking.
- Client due diligence checks as defined by prevailing policies and guidelines which may also be regulatory
- Conduct research using internal and external sources and gather and analyze documentation in accordance with the client and regulatory requirements
- Identify cases where additional checks are required, this may include referring cases for escalation to appropriate teams in line with prevailing policies
- Undertake due diligence reviews to assess risk, escalate to Compliance or other teams for review or action
- Ensure all activities and transactions adhere to prevailing client and regulatory standards
- Provide high quality customer contact by identifying additional needs to both existing and new customers, ensuring the client's brand values are upheld
- Carry out administrative tasks and systems updating activities in line with procedures which operate in the respective area
- May check remediation activity relating to Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Know Your Customer (KYC) checks
- Manage 5-8 cases per day. There are weekly check ins, work is processed as received with quick turnarounds expected.
- Ideally college, 2 or 4 years, but the right industry experience would be a good fit as well.
- KYC experience in banking
- This is flexible, but anywhere from 1-3 years of experience working in a professional banking setting.
- Basic MS program knowledge.
- Working independently and self-directed
KYC, Know your customer, KYC Reviews, Banking, Bank, Finance, CDD, Customer Due Diligence, Risk, Compliance