Location : Buffalo, NY
Duration : 12 + month Contract (High potential to extend)
- Ideally college, 2 or 4 years, but the right industry experience would be a good fit as well.
- KYC experiences in banking
- This is flexible, but anywhere from 1-3 years of experience working in a professional banking setting.
- Basic MS Suit program knowledge.
- Client due diligence checks as defined by prevailing policies and guidelines which may also be regulatory
- Conduct research using internal and external sources and gather and analyze documentation in accordance with and regulatory requirements
- Identify cases where additional checks are required, this may include referring cases for escalation to appropriate teams in line with prevailing policies
- Undertake due diligence reviews to assess risk, escalate to Compliance or other teams for review or action
- Ensure all activities and transactions adhere to prevailing and regulatory standards
- Provide high quality customer contact by identifying additional needs to both existing and new customers, ensuring brand values are upheld
- Carry out administrative tasks and systems updating activities in line with procedures which operate in the respective area
- May check remediation activity relating to Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Know Your Customer (KYC) checks
- Manage 5-8 cases per day. There are weekly check ins, work is processed as received with quick turnarounds expected.
marketing, Documentation, research, KYC, CDD, Know Your Customer, Customer Due Diligence, regulatory, guidelines, bank, finance, Compliance, Diligence