Quick Hire : Direct hire possibility(CTH) : GREAT CLIENT : Dallas, TX (initial reomote) : Attractive pay : Interested may apply firstname.lastname@example.org please attach your latest resume ASAP!!!
Position: Application Development Project Manager
Location: Downtown Dallas (75201)
Duration: Contract to hire
- Strong Project Management experience, specialized in application development
- Will be working all across IT application development space.
- Someone who can oversee project plans
- Someone who comes with great personality- want someone mostly driven but very easy going and affable.
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of systems development methodologies. Ability to direct and manage business partners, technology resources, subject matter experts, user interface design, QA, UAT, and all other groups involved in the end-to-end process needed to define, design and deploy product capabilities
- Proven ability to manage large projects in a way that reduces risk, ensures predictable results, meets or exceeds its timeline
- Exhibits high-degree of creativity, self-motivation, and commitment to task
- Power user of office automation and project management tools including MS Powerpoint, MS Project, and Visio
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Applies judgment and common sense; develops pragmatic solutions and plans
- Identifies conflicts in project schedules and works to resolve discrepancies
- Balances big picture implications with details around a specific problem
- Identifies key issues and structures problems independently
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Strong team building skills
Plusses(Not necessarily needed, please feel free to apply):
- MBA or related graduate degree
- 5+ years’ experience in banking/finance
- PMP certification
- SAFe Agile experience/certified
- This role will provide project management leadership to a portfolio of application development initiatives that support multiple banking platforms. The position resides within the application development organization and will have responsibility for managing overall projects and driving key business and technology aligned deliverables, including business requirements, technical and user interface designs, testing, and overall planning
- Technical Project Manager will be responsible for driving new capabilities and strategic change. He/she has demonstrated experience in running large, complex technology initiatives in the banking industry. He/she will work closely with product management, technology, client service, operations, and business partners to deliver programs/projects to enhance global Information Security capabilities. This position will work closely with teams based in the Dallas.
- Technical Project Manager will be responsible for driving new capabilities and strategic change. He/she has demonstrated experience in running large, complex technology initiatives in the banking industry. He/she will work closely with product management, technology, client service, operations, and business partners to deliver programs/projects to enhance global application development capabilities.
Powerpoint, Security, management, Finance, Leadership, Agile, Design, Automation, Creativity, Testing, Commitment, Motivation, Communication, Visio, WAN, organization, Business, Information securit