Quick Hire : Direct hire possibility(CTH) : GREAT CLIENT : Dallas, TX (initial reomote) : Attractive pay : Interested may apply email@example.com please attach your latest resume ASAP!!!
Position: Information Security Business Analyst
Location: Downtown Dallas (75201) once WFH is lifted
Duration: 6 Month Contract (possible conversion)
- Bachelor's Degree: in Business, Economics, Accounting, Statistics or equivalent field.
- or equivalent work experience
- 5-9 years Experience in analyzing requirements, working with business to conceptualize Business Intelligence needs.
- 5-9 years Must have proven track record in project delivery and client services.
- 5-9 years Experience interacting with management, presenting, and acting in a professional manner.
- 5-9 years Experience creating Powerpoint and MS Project software reports.
- 5-9 years Experience operating within a Project Management framework.
· Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to translate business problems into requirements, process changes, test cases, data mapping, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Capacity for advanced problem solving and critical thinking
- Proficient in MS Office applications, experience with MS Project or equivalent an advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge in MS Excel, including but not limited to data transformation, functions/expressions, Macros
- Strong logical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL coding language
- Familiarity with business cycles, both fiscal and calendar
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Self-directed and able to flourish in a fast-paced environment
- Translates business requirements into IT application impacts and business process impacts.
- Develops and updates functional requirements and conducts business process modeling to explain functional requirements to business, development and QA teams.
- Assists IT and business teams to ensure requirements are translated to test plans
- Identifies, assesses, and documents business requirements, recommending business priorities, and advising business on options, risks, and costs.
- Analyzes impact of proposed solution across the business, develop use cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to IT team, and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews.
- Assists Quality Management team to ensure that requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans, and ensure that the proper testing plans have been completed.
- Performs Data mining and Analysis to address key business issues.
- Provides expert input and best practice guidance on areas of subject matter expertise.
The Associate, Business Analysis, is primarily responsible for working with the Lines of Business (LOB) Subject Matter Experts to translate LOB problems into requirements, process changes, test cases, data mapping, etc. The incumbent manages/assists with updating/creating business requirements, process documentation, data mapping extracts and test plans and manages/assists with user acceptance testing.
Excel, Powerpoint, Security, management, Documentation, research, Collaboration, Design, Testing, Communication, SAN, SQL, Business, Microsoft Office, Information securit