Corporate and Role Context:
- Collabera is a total talent solutions company, providing software engineering technology and talent solutions for the world’s most tech-forward organizations in the areas of engineering, Cloud and Data/ AI.
- With its roots serving the product engineering needs of some of the world’s most recognized businesses in technology, financial services, telecom, and healthcare, Collabera today operates across 60 locations in 11 countries, serves 30% of the Fortune 500, and has exceeded the industry growth rate by 3-4x for several years, with revenues now approaching $1b annually.
The Purpose, Role Definition, and Requirements: The WHY and WHAT for a Content Marketing Manager
- The VP of Marketing and the senior leadership team seek a seasoned Content Marketing Manager to create experiences that engage, connect, and inspire our audiences.
- This role will construct cohesive messaging and create strategies that use the customer journey and persona to drive results.
- The candidate must be an expert writer with strong technical experience and a proven track record for creating compelling copy for end-to-end digital marketing campaigns (including web articles, blog posts, social media posts, and whitepapers/eBooks).
A strong technical aptitude and ability to bring content to life through impactful and inspiring storytelling is required. The candidate should have a curiosity and passion for diving deep into the minds of business and technical personas (CIOs, IT decision-makers, developers, and professional services consultants) to understand their needs and intents, and the ability to distill complex technical concepts into clear, concise, and inspiring written content. A more detailed list of responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and execute content strategies to drive business goals and channel objectives. Develop and implement concise, engaging content that is consistent with the brand and addresses both business goals and consumer needs.
- Execute content marketing and copywriting initiatives to support projects.
- Analyze content marketing data to identify trends and anticipate customer needs to drive strategic direction. Provide constructive, creative recommendations and feedback to implement strategy changes and influence decision-making.
- Conduct and lead content audits and gap analyses to assess how well existing content is performing, what’s missing, and what might be needed.
- Partner across the organization to develop and enhance all customer communication touchpoints including but not limited to website, email, and social media.
- Develop a solid understanding of the target audience, stay up to date with industry best practices and monitor content strategy activities.
- Understand and support SEO strategies to tailor all content to best practices for organic search.
- Create drafts of content for review, drive review schedule & process with key stakeholders.
- Own end-to-end writing (including assets, landing page, ads, blogs, social, email copy).
- Master industry-specific language, terminology, and topics.
Role Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in technical writing, product marketing, content marketing, journalism, or professional writing/editing.
- Experience writing whitepapers, thought leadership, blogs for a professional services firm, enterprise SaaS vendor, or industry publications.
- Experience establishing an organization’s editorial voice in conjunction with determining content needs, channel selection, and distribution.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, as well as the journalistic ability to bring stories to life with both short-form and long-form content.
- Strong background in creating and maintaining strategic editorial calendars and content migration plans.
- Ability to develop and document repeatable processes, workflows, and content templates that keep the team nimble and successful in a culture that values moving fast and iterating quickly.
- Obsessive organizational skills. Close attention to detail, deadlines, and quality
- Experience in SEO best practices and SEO tools.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or similar field
- Experience in consulting, technology and/or software companies.
Content Writing, Storyteller , Speech Writing, Vlogs, Communication, Marketing, Social media, Web Content