Corporate and Role Context:
- Collabera is a total talent solutions company, providing software engineering technology and talent solutions for the world’s most tech-forward organizations in the areas of engineering, Cloud and Data/ AI.
- With its roots serving the product engineering needs of some of the world’s most recognized businesses in technology, financial services, telecom, and healthcare, Collabera today operates across 60 locations in 11 countries, serves 30% of the Fortune 500, and has exceeded the industry growth rate by 3 to 4x for several years, with revenues now approaching $1b annually.
The Purpose, Role Definition, and Requirements: The WHY and WHAT for a Senior Payroll Administrator
- The Senior Payroll Administrator is part of the Shared Service Payroll Team. He is the main point of contact in support of a new business entity payroll related tasks.
- He is also the main point of contact for payroll analysis and stats to support our continues efforts for process improvement and best practices.
- The ideal candidate will also manage benefits accrual and provide support in areas of payroll tax, new hire, and termination workflows.
- The position is an individual contributor role and a member of the Finance team.
- This position typically reports to and receives direction from the Payroll Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day payroll related tasks to ensure a smooth and timely workflow transactions and attention to inquiries and outstanding issues.
- Involved in processing and auditing a multi-state payroll. Ensure compliant and timeliness payroll and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Process payroll for new entity.
- Involved with payroll tax related matters, Office new hires Workflow and office terminations.
- Assist Payroll Directors in identifying areas of improvement and define new and improved processes. Assist in implementing best practices and process improvement.
- Participate and support Payroll Director with root cause analysis and action plan development for various procedures and processes.
- Responsible for documenting and updating SOPs on processes for new entity payroll.
- Participate in quarter end and year end close.
- Has a whatever it takes attitude to get employees inquiry resolved in a professional and pleasant manner to ensure customer level satisfaction is increasingly improving.
- Run monthly, quarterly and annual reports such as W/C, DOL and others
- Perform other duties as needed.
Must Have Skills:
- 5+ years of experience processing payroll.
- Bachelors degree or CPP designation preferred
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very process oriented and highly disciplined individual.
- Ability to analyze data and take corrective actions.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to details and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues.
Payroll Processing, Taxation, Compliances, Reporting, Workflow, MS Excel