Corporate and Role Context:
Collabera is a total talent solutions company, providing software engineering technology and talent solutions for the world’s most tech-forward organizations in the areas of engineering, Cloud and Data/ AI. With its roots serving the product engineering needs of some of the world’s most recognized businesses in technology, financial services, telecom, and healthcare, Collabera today operates across 60 locations in 11 countries, serves 30% of the Fortune 500, and has exceeded the industry growth rate by 3-4x for several years, with revenues now approaching $1b annually.
The Purpose, Role Definition, and Requirements: The WHY and WHAT for a IT Help Desk / Desktop Support Specialist
Reporting to Service Desk Manager, this executive will be responsible for providing technical support to all functional business areas, working closely with voice, data, network, helpdesk teams to provide fast and seamless service to the end users with respect their desktop environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2 years of working experience at IT Service Desk
- Hands on experience on Hardware/software Troubleshooting – Desktop/ Laptop configuration, Printers, system setup
- Sound knowledge of Outlook/OWA configuration, troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of Network and Server concepts
- Should have experience on IT Asset management
- Should have worked on Incident Life Cycle- Incident Reporting to Resolution
- Should have working experience on Ticketing Tool and SLA
- Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure
- Setup equipment’s for new hires / user.
- Support for Audio & Video conference requests.
- Procurement and Maintain Inventory.
- Support for Fob card.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Education, Skills, and Environment:
- Strong technical experience in the technical and helpdesk support
- Should have knowledge of (at least two of following) Windows 7.x to Windows 8.x, Server, VOIPs, Switches, MS office (2003, 2007, 2010,2013, Office 365, Outlook / OWA), MS exchange server, LAN, WAN
- Certification in Network/Server, eg. CCNA, MCITP etc
- Must be a team player and have the ability to deal with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Bachelor's degree required
IT Help Desk, Desktop Support, Remote Support, Laptop/Printers, Configuration , System, Software/Hardware, Troubleshooting, Network/Security, LAN/WAN