Shift hours: 7:30am-4:30pm w/ 1 hour lunch.
Position will start in the office and go remote after access is granted for all systems, usually after the first couple of days. Then may do most of the time work from home but maybe one day a week in the office for various duties.
- Under general supervision, performs a broad range of moderately complex accounting functions.
- Assigns transaction codes to documents.
- Assures documents being processed are included in the appropriate accounting period.
- Posts, balances, and closes subsidiary ledgers.
- Analyzes and verifies internal consistency, completeness, and arithmetic accuracy of account documents; makes adjustments.
- Accounts Payable processor will be responsible for coding, data entry, review of invoices, physician payments, stipends, voids and reissues.
- This individual will also be responsible for issuing payments, obtaining approval for release of payments, and distributing them to the appropriate person or location for delivery or mailing. Other items as identified based on departmental needs.
- Compiles, processes and maintains Accounts Payable records & Verify approval on all payment requests
- Coding of payment requests, if necessary & Prepare and process payments for multiple companies on weekly basis
- Maintains accounts payable files & Additional items as identified
- Detail oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment Excellent oral and written communication skills Ability to be an effective team member Proficient in Excel and Outlook Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Peoplesoft/ A/P Experience is a plus.
Top three skills: Quick learner, Peoplesoft/oracle experience preferred, previously keyed multiline invoices
Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred. Typically requires 3-5 years' experience.
- INVOICE ENTRY
- People soft
- Accounts payable
- Data entry
- Detail oriented
- MS excels
- MS outlook
Minimum Degree Required: Completed High School (Diploma or GED)
Oracle, Access, Excel, Outlook, Communication, SAN, PeopleSoft