Job Title: Hadoop / Big Data Developer
Location: Georgia, Atlanta(remote until Covid)
- Seeking experienced Developer to work on Hadoop technologies (HDFS, Hive, Impala, Map Reduce, Kafka, Spark, Python, etc.), participating in design, development, implementation, troubleshooting, and optimizing distributed solutions.
- Support Data & Analytics platform for historical reporting, insights, analytics & modeling data and delivery tools The right individual may be required to provide technical direction for individual initiatives, serving as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
- Experience using Hadoop technologies (HDFS, Hive, Impala, Map Reduce, Spark, Python, etc)
- Exposure working with HBase.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience Competencies include but are not limited to:
- High energy versatile resource with both development skills and business acumen to operate at a fast and accurate speed.
- Experienced in agile development and delivery
- Have an innovative mindset, experimenting with the latest technology and trends to produce amazing solutions
- Collaborate with team members in diverse geographical locations, with different time zones for deliverables.
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Strong object-oriented programming and design experience.
- Strong Hadoop development experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Exposure to Kafka, Storm, Flume.
- 5 to 7 years experience
Powerpoint, SDLC, Hadoop, management, architecture, JIRA, Debugging, Finance, Agile, Design, Scheduling, Testing, Communication, ETL, organization, Business, Java, Python