Reporting directly to the Director of Corporate Recruiting, the individual will be responsible for delivering high quality professional and executive-level candidates and advance the Collabera brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Position will primarily support executive recruiting initiatives of the organization and work closely with the corporate recruiting manager.
• Duties include full cycle recruiting including: screening, sourcing, offer processing, negotiation of offers, and consultation with hiring managers and partnering with Human Resources business partners on the on-boarding process.
• Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
• Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
• Prescreens candidates. Create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
• Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates.
• Interviews all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers, and includes the use of face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
• Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
• Extends offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of the Company’s compensation policy.
• Manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
• Participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
• Develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
• Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-Art recruiting practices.
• The executive recruiter is expected to work closely with other key members in the organization including the CEO and Chairman, CFO, President and COO.
Must Have Skills:
• Excellent organizational skills
• Must possess excellent research and candidate generation skills
• Excellent oral and Written communication skills
• Ability to manage through change with little supervision and work independently
• Self motivated, positive and flexible outlook
• High commitment to excellence and ability to deliver excellent customer service
• Ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment
• Ability to manage and juggle competing priorities; including interview scheduling and ATS updates
• Strong sense of urgency
• Commitment to high performance and results
• Bachelors degree preferred
• Individual must be very organized
recruiting, interpersonal communication, interviewing, negotiating, strategic thinking, sourcing, coordination