MAJOR INVESTMENT BANK IS LOOKING FOR MULESOFT DEVELOPER FOR A LONG TERM CONTRACT POSITION IN Atlanta Plaza, GA / Kennesaw, GA
Position: Mulesoft Developer
Location: Atlanta Plaza, GA / Kennesaw, GA
Duration: 12 months
• Will be responsible for requirements analysis, High Level Design, Low Level Design and complex
• May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully
seasoned/proficient technical resource.
• Communicates with line of business and management the overall status and health of the
• Excellent communication skills. Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with both
technical and non-technical partners.
• Understand the organization’s overall strategies, how the business operates and more importantly
what drives success in the business.
• Must be willing and able to iniciate new ideas, concerns and opinions directly to wider team in
team meetings face-to-face and via remote-working tools.
• May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
• Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
• Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
• 8+ years of software development experience (Java).
• 5+ years of experience working with Mulesoft Anypoint Platform.
• Hands on experience with Mule 3.9 and 4.0+ with both on-premises servers and CloudHub
• Proficiency in designing Mule components (Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, ETLs, Flows, Connectors,
Routing, Filtering,, Exception Handling and API Management)
• Strong working experience with Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Webservices both SOAP and REST
• Strong understanding and experience with security implementations(i.e SSL,SAML,Oauth)
• Experience with full project life cycle, requirement analysis, design, development, test and
• Team player to work with team members in multiple geographical locations.
• Good SQL and Database hands on experience
• Mulesoft Certified Developer – Integration Professional
• Mulesoft Certified Developer – API Design Associate
• Working knowledge in CICD
• Ability to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing
top-notch customer experience
• Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements
• Working experience in Agile environment
If Interested please reach out to 7042202353 or send your resumes at email@example.com
NICE, Security, spring, management, architecture, Agile, Design, SOA, SOAP, Testing, Communication, ETL, organization, SQL, WebServices, Business, Java