Corporate and Role Context:
- Collabera is a total talent solutions company, providing software engineering technology and talent solutions for the world’s most tech-forward organizations in the areas of engineering, Cloud, and Data/ AI.
- With its roots serving the product engineering needs of some of the world’s most recognized businesses in technology, financial services, telecom, and healthcare, Collabera today operates across 60 locations in 11 countries, serves 30% of the Fortune 500, and has exceeded the industry growth rate by 3-4x for several years, with revenues now approaching $1b annually.
The Purpose, Role Definition, and Requirements for Consultant Relations Executive:
- The CRE is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with employees at various client locations to provide support throughout their assignments.
- As the CRE you'll be our employee's main point of contact from Collabera helping to facilitate questions and concerns along with ensuring a great employee experience.
- This role is also instrumental in helping Collabera branding within the employee community at our client site!
- Onsite employee relations contact for Collabera consultants working at various client locations.
- Meet with employees in person (or via video for remote employees) on their first day and on a re-occurring basis to build relationships and ensure the employee is successful.
- Leverage relationships with consultants to identify business intel, leads, and referrals.
- Partner closely with AMs on consultant feedback, leads, and intel.
- Resolve and address questions and concerns employees may have regarding timesheets, benefits, work environment, etc. Facilitate as needed with internal shared services teams to ensure questions and concerns are resolved.
- Conduct new hire orientations and i9 verifications.
- Conduct counseling sessions with employees when performance concerns arise to help improve performance and manage attrition. As needed term employees and walk them off the client site.
- Manage assignment end dates, extension communications, and laptop recovery
- Host quarterly lunches/breakfasts along with annual summer and winter employee appreciation events for consultants.
- Bachelors in any discipline.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- A good team player.
Consultation, Good Communication skill, Human resource management