Corporate and Role Context:
- Collabera is a total talent solutions company, providing software engineering technology and talent solutions for the world’s most tech-forward organizations in the areas of engineering, Cloud, and Data/ AI.
- With its roots serving the product engineering needs of some of the world’s most recognized businesses in technology, financial services, telecom, and healthcare, Collabera today operates across 60 locations in 11 countries, serves 30% of the Fortune 500, and has exceeded the industry growth rate by 3-4x for several years, with revenues now approaching $1b annually.
The Purpose, Role Definition, and Requirements:
- The executive will be responsible for prospecting both new candidates and clients via strategic recruiting and business development activity and manage a team of Associate Account Managers.
- Each day you will prospect and sell to new clients and problem solve with existing clients to fully understand their hiring needs.
As a manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of junior recruiters and sales associates.
- Meeting with your team weekly on setting goals and expectations.
- Generating client business and taking your Account Managers on meetings.
- Running a full desk from start to finish.
- Negotiating fee agreements and salaries.
- Cold call prospective leads for clients and candidates, follow up on warm leads, and convert hot leads into sales.
- Sourcing, Interviewing, qualifying, and presenting candidates to clients.
- Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates in order to effectively match qualified candidates to clients' needs.
- Delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Bachelors in any discipline.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Must be a Tech-Savvy.
Business Development, Sales, Recruiting, Prospecting, Lead Generation, Cold Calling, Sourcing