Social Marketing Specialist
Seattle, WA, 98101
3 Months contract
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a social media role, ideally writing strategy and creating content for a mid to large-size brand.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience with social media-focused tools (i.e. Community Management, Social Listening, Analytics etc.).
- Energized by crafting a brand’s social media presence and understanding what drives customer engagement.
- Demonstrated ability to write social media strategy informed by customer data and cultural trends
Self-starter with proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively across teams, functions, and agencies, gaining alignment and manage against deadlines
- Versatile and detail-oriented problem solver with a high level of organization
Strong written and verbal communication skills
social media , writing strategy, reating content, Community Management, Social Listening