We're recruiting for a Social Media Company based out in San Francisco, CA. They have an immediate opening for the Business Systems Analyst role. This is a 06 months contract role with the high possibility of extension. If your skills match the below, please apply:
**This is 100% Remote Opportunity (Work From Home)**
What you'll do:
- Provide strong analytical, problem solving, and technical skills to effectively collect requirements, identify alternatives, and design and deploy quality solutions.
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including: process definition and re-engineering, high-level and detail-level requirements gathering, functional design, testing, and continuous improvement of business applications.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather requirements, deliver solutions with engineers, conduct Quality Assurance Testing (QA), facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and provide post-production support.
- Use and recommend best practices while delivering scalable high quality solutions.
- Perform SF configurations and guide developers on advanced customization.
- SF Administrator experience
- SFDC Business Systems Analyst Experience
- You have strong written/verbal communication skills and can translate business requirements and engage directly with business stakeholders.
- You have extensive experience analyzing, designing, configuring and supporting SF implementations.
- You have experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and SFDC Lightning framework.
- You can manage and implement advanced configurations such as custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, and workflow rules.
- You have experience with SFDC data management tools, SOQL queries, MS Excel, JIRA, Visual Diagrams, and G Suite.
SFDC, SF Administration, Business Analyst, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and SFDC Lightning framework., analyzing, designing, configuring, MS Excel, JIRA, Visual Diagrams, G Suite, SOQL queries, SFDC data management tools, Quality Assurance Testing (QA), Acceptance Testing (UAT)